BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Hillary C.
Orlando, FL
I like the product because it makes my lips tingle and plumps it a slight bit but the plumping doesn’t last very long. It’s very easy to apply but I’m not sure it’s worth the price that it’s at since it doesn’t last very long.
Cecilia O.
This product actually works extremely good, the plump it gives is long lasting. I purchased it a while back at Macy’s, it burns/stings a bit but that’s only because it’s getting the job done. Would buy again! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Jenna P.
Kansas City , MO
This product did a nice job of plumping my lips. It was very painful the first few applications, but the stinging is barely noticeable anymore. Be careful when applying, it causes welts when it came into contact with the skin outside of my lip line.
Victoria M.
Staten Island
when you apply this lip plumper, you can actually feel it begin to work on your lips. there's a slight comforting sensation, and the results are phenomenal. you'll always get natural looking, full lips in seconds
Heidi A.
Vienna, WV
This lip plumper hurts! It makes your lips feel like they are really chapped and they burn! BUT, this product does plump your lips! It works! Just painful for a little bit! The more you use it, you get used to it and eventually doesn’t hurt anymore!
april m.
Inez, KY
I love the feel and texture of this product. I was surprised that it actually made my lips look nice and fuller. The packaging is really cute. It’s easy to apply and I would definitely recommend it. Too Faced hasn’t failed me yet. I love this product
✨Nebula△⃒⃘
Awesome product! This Lip plumper made a huge difference with my lips! The combination of vitamin e, collagen stimulating ingredients left my lips plump and hydrated and super glossy! The price is kind of high on this product but I think it’s defiantly worth it!
Gigi K.
This product work well, upon application you feel the tingle on your lips which verifies that the product is working. Highly recommend this product, while it is a lip plumper, I often use it as a regular lip gloss. Lip injections and gloss in one !
Nicole C.
Pittsburgh , PA
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love this lip plumper! It works really well, leaving my lips not just feeling but looked plumper! It is very easy to use and it has nice packaging as well. I would definitely buy this product again.
Madison 💫.
visalia
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
If you want a lip plumper to do the job, this is definitely the one. You can literally feel your lips tingling like crazy. It’s a little bit more intense than the original one. I always recommend this one to everybody that wants a good lip plumper
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?