BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Maddie H.
Works very well. Tingly but not too irritating. Don’t get it on your skin though, it will burn and cause a rash. I have a sample so I can’t say if it is expensive or not but I’ve had the tester for over a year and haven’t run out. I like it.
Katie S.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
Somedays this product does what it says, sometimes it does a little too much. This product is strange to me because some days I'll use it and it does make my lips plump and sometimes it makes me break out in a rash. When applied it starts to sting and burn your lips, which is expected because I haven't used a lip plumper that hasn't. Sometimes when I use it it gives me really great results. I wear it while I'm doing the rest of my makeup and take it off at the end to finish the look with my lipstick. It swells your lips so it makes them look fuller and plumper, which if it reacts with your skin well, is what you want. It makes liquid lipstick look better because your lip creases and wrinkles aren't as apparent. BUT SOMETIMES, I use this just as I do when it works, and I will get an AWFUL allergic reaction all over my lips and sometimes my cheeks. The same happened to a friend of mine when she used it. It doesn't happen to everyone, and it doesn't happen to me every time. But if you're about to go out to have a good time, it can either give you beautiful full lips, or a face rash. I have gotten a similar reaction when i used Clearasil. So maybe it a common ingredient that I'm allergic too. But just beware that this reaction happens to some. It's nothing serious, if you feel the reaction start to form, burning beyond your lips, take it off, and wash your face. The rash will go down eventually, it just sucks. TIP: try a sample at Ulta or Sephora before buying to see how you will react.
Kennedy R.
Bradenton, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This thing really plumps your lips. It works wonders and is easy to apply. You just have to be careful when applying to not get it on your face bc it will turn your face red. Other than that, great product!
Morgan S.
Hot Springs
This is my only go-to lip plumper and it works perfectly! The stinging sensation isn’t too bad but the gloss is extremely thick. I usually wipe it off after it has done its thing because my hair gets in it!
Jennifer R.
Fort Smith, AR
I love this it makes my lips so big and since i barely have any lips it make smine look super bigggg i love how i could put it on at any time of the day and it have a shine to my lips after it being applied
💋Brittaney A.
Abilene
This is a product I would highly recommend to others! It’s not super pricey and will not leave you with bad results! It is an amazing gloss that you can even wear with lip stick or even just as it is and look a amazing! I had amazing results!
Lizbeth L.
marina
I bought this lip plumper a while ago at sephora and i love it!! It really does what it says it does! The packaging is nice and thin so fits perfectly in purse. I would higly recommend this lip plumper to anyone who wants to get fuller lips!
Micah C.
McDermott
A friend of mine got this for me for my birthday and I never thought I’d like a lip plumper but I really like the way it makes my lips look. It doesn’t take much and I’ve used it about every day and I still have about a fourth a bottle left.
Mikaela C.
Awesome! Love this stuff before I add gloss or lipstick to give my lips that extra oomph! I am running out right now and need to make sure I grab another tube. Fantastic option for lip plumper sans surgery!
Koshala B.
scarborough, ON
My favourite lip plumper that shows results instantly. If you exfoliate your lips especially before you apply lip products it produces even better results. It has a great smell but make sure to close it properly cause it’s super sticky
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?