BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Halie H.
Carrollton, TX
10/10 would buy again. While it does sting a little bit, the results are clearly visable. My lips went from zero to one hundred, real quick. They looked like I just got done cupping them. It has a nice glossy finish without being to too sticky.
Diana C.
Sunnyside, NY
I can’t express how much I love this product and how amazing it is with plumping and giving natural color and volume to the lips! This is definitely the best lip plumper on the market and I tried many of them!
Ariana D.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff burns!! My first time using it did leave my lips a little plump but also a little sore and red. It was definitely a little pricey but the packaging is cute. I don’t know that i would recommend this.
stephanie_maree23 M.
Nashville, TN
Love this lip plumper! I always use it over my favorite lip stains. It isn’t super sticky and it makes my lips look amazing. Definitely gets the job done for a resonance price and the tube lasts me several months even with regular reapplication.
Shan T.
USA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this lip plumper. I feel like it definitely works but I feel like it doesn't work as well after using it for a while, although maybe it's because the product has gotten old so I'm still giving it 4 stars.
Shaneya H.
This product is awesome. It not only gives you a great shine for you lips but it also gives it a nice plump too. You can feel the formula working for the tingling sensation. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Alisha M.
Ewa Beach, HI
With this product you definitely feel the burn, but lips do end up looking more plump but I think really any clear gloss can do that. Don’t get me wrong I do really enjoy this product and if you have the money to invest in it you should try it!
Emma T.
Vermillion, SD
I love this! Not only is the gloss super smooth and pretty, but it also really does plump your lips. This is one of the best lip plumper a I’ve ever tried, between the nice look & feel and the actual plumping
Katie L.
Palm Bay, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme, Other more...
Really like this product! It tingles which scared me at first but it says it’s totally normal on the box. My lips feel super moisturized and it makes my lipstick go on super smooth! Would definitely buy again!
Claire D.
Columbia, MO
I like the tingling feeling the product gives my lips. I can understand why some might find it too much. It does not plump long term, but does give some results immediately but wears off as the product wears.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?