BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lisa O.
Round rock , TX
By far my ultimate go to! I have recently had my lips filled and with this it makes it so much plumper and more hydrated! I highly recommended and always buy it as gifts for friends! The gloss is super cute alone too
🌺Kasara L.
Honey Brook, PA
This lip injection gloss is the most extreme plumping gloss I’ve ever used in my life. Leaves a beautiful shine & lasts such a long time! Love the tingly feeling I get after applying it. Would buy over and over again!
sofia G.
Rio Grande City
Omg!!!..this is my absolute favorite lip plumper it’s is just amazing l love it so much it is so long lasting and just has and amazing affect it keeps my lip full and plumped all day long what’s not to love about it!!
Dayana A.
790 se 3 pl
Da volumen intensooo a los labios
Tiene más horas de duración de lo comúnmente otro
Lo compré de casualidad y me funcionó perfecto
Pica un poco al principio pero es del mismo procedimiento me encatooo
mia🌿 B.
Doniphan
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
do NOT use this if you’re expecting a little tingle, it burnt and made my lips and the surrounding skin very irritated. says it lasts three days but starts to wear off after one. i would buy again but use it sparsely.
Madelyn P.
Cynthiana
Purchased at: ULTA
This lip plumper definitely does what it claims to do! It makes my lips so much bigger. It smells like cough syrup, which is the only thing I don’t like about it. But that’s a small sacrifice. Definitely repurchasing!
kuhlayuh m.
My favorite clear lipgloss! It’s a great price and it works so good. It’s a great lip plumper too. I use this lipgloss everyday, so I wouldn’t know if it runs out easily, because ALL of lipglosses run out super fast !
galyne h.
Midland City
it's a great product ! And no it doesn't not give you the Kylie Jenner fake explosion of lips but it does often give you a bigger plump to your lips. At first it's very tingly but then it relaxes into a great product!
Cierra L.
Ravenna, OH
I have been using this product on-and-off for about a year and I believe it does exactly as described. I have used the original Too Faced Lip Injection but found I was constantly having to reapply throughout the day to feel refreshed. With the Extreme plumper, one quick coat in the morning and another in the afternoon is more than enough. Even if I skip a few days my lips still look and feel plump. I believe my results are from months of constant use. When you first apply the product there is a slight tingling sensation but it does not overly burn or irritate like some other plumpers. The formula is watery and does not obstruct other lip products (glosses, lipstick, etc.) from being applied as long as you give it a few seconds to dry. I believe those with naturally fuller lips will see the most dramatic results from this product, but I would recommend it to any who are looking for a long-term, non-surgical way to plump their lips.
jennifer o.
howard beach
i definitely had to give this product a try. I bought it and my mom instantly fell in love with it. i was only able to use it once or twice but i really loved the way it made my lips feel. it was a little intense at first but nothing you cant get used to.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?