BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kayla C.
Charlottesvle, VA
This lip plumper works 100%... it make the lips look juicy and plump. However, this formula BURNS the lips. Is it worth it to be uncomfortable for the sake of plump lips? I say no, and I need to find a better formula
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
I love love love this lip plumper. It gies me a sexy pout without going overboard making me look like I have lip injections. If you are thinking about injections this is perfect for you to test how big you want to go.
sofia G.
Rio Grande City
Omg!!!..this is my absolute favorite lip plumper it’s is just amazing l love it so much it is so long lasting and just has and amazing affect it keeps my lip full and plumped all day long what’s not to love about it!!
Robyn R.
Victorville, CA
The OG lip plumper! Used this on and off for years, I love it when I’m doing more of a natural look without lipliner.
Every makeup lover needs this product on hand. I use it up quite fast so would buy the larger one.
Erin N.
Baton Rouge
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
YOU GUYS - this lip plumper did WONDERS! I had never used a lip plumper before so this was my first go around. It is easy to apply and affordable - especially when Ulta is having a sale!! You will not be disappointed.
jennifer o.
howard beach
i definitely had to give this product a try. I bought it and my mom instantly fell in love with it. i was only able to use it once or twice but i really loved the way it made my lips feel. it was a little intense at first but nothing you cant get used to.
Elizabeth A.
This product worked, but was no different than the regular lip injection. It wasn’t worth the extra money when I can get the same results from the regular product. The tingle was less intense as well.
Moya  M.
greenville, nc
Delivers as promised. This lip plumper instantly brings you results. I’m not too fond of the taste but it’s long lasting and makes my lips look so juicy. I naturally have big lips so I would suggest for anyone that wants instant and long lasting results.
Safiya H.
I have full lips and I still use this lipgloss for an extra added perk. The tingling sensation is mild and dissipates fairly quickly. I use this alone or as a topcoat to my favorite lipstick. I bought this at Sephora.
Cierra L.
Ravenna, OH
I have been using this product on-and-off for about a year and I believe it does exactly as described. I have used the original Too Faced Lip Injection but found I was constantly having to reapply throughout the day to feel refreshed. With the Extreme plumper, one quick coat in the morning and another in the afternoon is more than enough. Even if I skip a few days my lips still look and feel plump. I believe my results are from months of constant use. When you first apply the product there is a slight tingling sensation but it does not overly burn or irritate like some other plumpers. The formula is watery and does not obstruct other lip products (glosses, lipstick, etc.) from being applied as long as you give it a few seconds to dry. I believe those with naturally fuller lips will see the most dramatic results from this product, but I would recommend it to any who are looking for a long-term, non-surgical way to plump their lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?