BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Hannah S.
West Blocton, AL
I absolutely love this lip injection! It makes my lips more plump throughout the day! I bought it at Sephora. It is very easy to apply and I would say it exceeded my expectations! I will gladly buy this product again.
jennifer o.
howard beach
i definitely had to give this product a try. I bought it and my mom instantly fell in love with it. i was only able to use it once or twice but i really loved the way it made my lips feel. it was a little intense at first but nothing you cant get used to.
Sarah W.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely LOVE this plumping gloss! It feels nice and tingly (for some people it might be too much, but I love it!). Plumps my lips up so I can apply liquid lipstick perfectly! Lasts for a while on the lips as well.
Robyn R.
Victorville, CA
The OG lip plumper! Used this on and off for years, I love it when I’m doing more of a natural look without lipliner.
Every makeup lover needs this product on hand. I use it up quite fast so would buy the larger one.
Kayla C.
Charlottesvle, VA
This lip plumper works 100%... it make the lips look juicy and plump. However, this formula BURNS the lips. Is it worth it to be uncomfortable for the sake of plump lips? I say no, and I need to find a better formula
Cierra L.
Ravenna, OH
I have been using this product on-and-off for about a year and I believe it does exactly as described. I have used the original Too Faced Lip Injection but found I was constantly having to reapply throughout the day to feel refreshed. With the Extreme plumper, one quick coat in the morning and another in the afternoon is more than enough. Even if I skip a few days my lips still look and feel plump. I believe my results are from months of constant use. When you first apply the product there is a slight tingling sensation but it does not overly burn or irritate like some other plumpers. The formula is watery and does not obstruct other lip products (glosses, lipstick, etc.) from being applied as long as you give it a few seconds to dry. I believe those with naturally fuller lips will see the most dramatic results from this product, but I would recommend it to any who are looking for a long-term, non-surgical way to plump their lips.
Anna A.
Washington, DC
It definitely works to plump your works but it kind of hurts/ stings a bit. Super easy to use. Goes on like a lip gloss. I’m a first time user so I’m not sure if it gets better over time but I’m looking forward to trying it again!
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Out of every lip plumper I tried, this is as good as it’s going to get and I’m totally happy with it. Moisturizing, my lips plump a bit and fine lines disappear which makes my lips look and feel smoother and healthier
Lisa O.
Round rock , TX
By far my ultimate go to! I have recently had my lips filled and with this it makes it so much plumper and more hydrated! I highly recommended and always buy it as gifts for friends! The gloss is super cute alone too
brooke ♀.
While this product is uncomfortable to use at first, it does do a nice job of making my lips appear larger and gives me a nice pout. the only downside is that it burns a bit at application, and doesn’t last very long.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?