BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sadie O.
I love the stinging/burning sensation that comes with this plumper, i feel like it’s actually doing something after i put it on 5 minutes later. I love the watermelon scent & i do feel like it plumps my lips up a good little amount. You lips will get pretty pink so don’t overcome your lips with this! lol
Mayleen D.
Castle Rock
This stuff is pretty awesome. It smells good which helps a lot. It’s not very long lasting i usually have to reapply! But it really works. I have bought it a few times at Sephora and will continue to buy it. Really plumps lips but if you’re sensitive i wouldn’t recommend it because it tingles a lot
Klaire S.
Glenmora, LA
I tried this product several years again. I have naturally big lips so I passed this product along. It did make my lips appear larger and made them more pigmented. The tingling started about 10 minutes after application and was funny feeling but nothing unbearable. If i needed it, I would purchase again
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Not at all a fan of this loo infection by too faced. It never stops stinging/burning. No one wants that. I'm not sure what they use in it to have that effect but I've tried other lip plumpers that actually do plump the lips temporarily without a stinging sensation. This i saw no results. Not even temporary
Alexis T.
Bluefield, VA
I LOVEEEEE this product!!! It is very tingly at first, and it does burn, but it makes a noticeable difference. This lasts for a while, but it does have to be reapplied about hourly, however for the results that I get while using this product is completely worth reapplying often. It is a bit on the pricey side, but I do think that this product is worth it!
Brenda M.
I feel like it doesn't really pump up your lips much. It will at first for a little bit then it wears off. It has a burning/tingling feeling to it that most people find uncomfortable but I actually seem to like it. Great product, but as I already have big lips don't really need a lip plumper.
Courtney W.
Chippewa Fls, WI
This lipgloss gives you high shine and definitely makes your lips tingle so if you are sensitive to that, a lip plumper isn’t your best choice. The tingles doesn’t last too long but does plump your pout for a couple hours. I’d say re apply every 2 hours if you want your lips to be plumped all day.
Francesca N.
This lip plumper is amazing!!! When I first applied it, it did make my lips feel tingly but I could handle it. Minutes later my lips were looking so plump and pretty and oh so kissable! This lip plumper is one of my favorites and the plumping lasts for a while!Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
devan t.
Gosport, IN
I was not super impressed with the too face lip injection. I recently bought mine from Ulta Beauty. It is easy to use, but it feels awful. I was expecting a tingle but this completely burned my lips. I think it was a little too pricey seeing that it didn’t work so well and it was really sticky.
Evelyn L.
San Diego, CA
I loved this product oh so much! I received this as a gift for my birthday because let's be real, everybody wants fuller lips am I right? I bring this product with me everywhere I go and due to its mini size, it fits perfectly in my clutch. The only reason why I'm giving this 4 starts is because I did not see a drastic change in my lips, however it is just a plumper and isn't supposed to give you results like lip fillers. The tingly sensation was not too crazy, but was actually really refreshing. It's also NOT sticky, which is a major plus. I love wearing this on top of my lipsticks to give it that extra gloss.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?