BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
I really loved this product. It is awesome. It works just as it was described. I love it. I will definitely continue to purchase this product again in the future.
Kelsey F.
stanton
I use this EVERYDAY. you can feel it working as soon as you put it on, I recommend this to everyone I know looking for a lip plumper. I see results just from one day! You can get it at Sephora or ulta! They also have lip glosses that have plumper too!
Adrianna C.
Really works! Stings a little, but absolutely love it! Makes your lips very plump and very shiny. The clear gloss will stain if used over a colored lip products. However, it does not show too much and the product still maintains its standard function.
Nicole D.
Quincy , IL
this product doesn't dry out your lips, the price is affordable, good especially if you have thin lips, easy to use, all together I really like it. I know you can get this product from ulta and other beauty shops.
Kayla W.
Horn Lake, MS
For someone who has thin lips and wants them to look full & plump (without spending the fortune on lip injections) this lip injections lip gloss does the job for anyone who wants to accomplish big, beautiful lips!
Abby R.
Sewanee, TN
This stuff makes your lips look really great but doesn’t last long at all. It makes them all tingly which is good because it’s working but if you use it a lot your lips get used to it and it doesn’t work very well
Kristina L.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This is definitely the best lip plumper I've used to date. It noticeably enhances the size of your lips and gives them a pretty, flushed color. Be aware your lips will definitely tingle, but I don't mind it at all.
Ciara G.
Lake Forest, CA
This product is amazing! I love the packaging and the name is so cute. I like putting this on, waiting for about 10 minutes then put some light lipstick on for a little pigment. I have bought this 3 times already.
Chelsey R.
Metairie, LA
This works really well! Tingly at first and a little more sticky then I prefer but it did the trick!!! This is something you obviously have to reapply! For the price it is great & the packaging is so cute!
Laura N.
Moscow, ID
This product plumps my lips, but it burns quite badly when I first put it on. I understand that lip plumpers often have ingredients to irritate the lips, but this one is almost painful for the first 10-20 minutes.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?