BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Abigail B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I don’t think this is a bad lip plumper, but it definitely isn’t anything to write home about. I would prefer if it had a bit of color to it, but at least it could work overtop a liquid lipstick. Although I finished my tube, I won’t be buying it again.
Chai G.
Macedonia, OH
You will definitely get plump lips. I purchased mine from Ulta and HSN. it’s about $21 but I think it’s worth the price. Yes gave my lips a fuller look. I just don’t like the tingling sensation on my lips. Even with the one con I definitely recommend it
Nallely D.
Denver, CO
This priduct is amazing overall i love it . My lips are already thick but ive always wanted my bottom lip thicker and this works great and it last on all day i love itt!!! I recommend people with smaller lips to give it a try and i would definitely buy again !
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I actually really enjoy this lip plumper! I love the tingling sensation and how full my lips look within minutes of applying. The tingling is moderate, but not over powering. It really does make your lips look fuller!
Deanna M.
Ashland, KY
I didn't notice that much difference in the "extreme". Still gives your lips that plumped look with the typical burning sensation that will soon dissipate. Leaves your lips looking like you're wearing a clear gloss.
Vanessa L.
San Antonio, TX
Ok so this product is so so. I liked the plump effect it gave my lips but I didn’t like the burn that came with it. My lips felt like they were on fire and this product even dried out my lips. Won’t buy again.
Dawn L.
Venice
I honestly don't think much about this product. I tried it a few times and the only thing it really does is it makes my lips numb and tingle. They didn't look any bigger or fuller. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Trujillo T.
Miami
It is a pretty clear gloss and not sticky but it does not plump you lips at all . Your lips will start to sting more than with a regular lip plumper . Also , your lips will end up very red and irritated afterwords .
Stephanie B.
one of my favorite lip plumper a! it has a beautiful glossy finish and plumps my lips for longer than other products that i’ve tried. it’s a little expensive but it’s pretty worth the price!! i definitely recommend.
Tana R.
Springfield, OR
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
The best lip plumper I’ve used it is a little much at first with the tingles after a couple uses u get used to it and it makes ur lip so juicy and big I already have big lips though so idk how it works on small lips
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?