BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Makeupglam3 F.
Good formula, I wear it over my lipstick and it makes my lips go from a 7 to a 10! The price I wish was cheaper. The packaging reminds me of tarte with the gold accents. Overall I would definitely recommend this to others!
Aspen S.
The Too Faced lip injections helped my lips look HUGE it truly helped a lot. The tingle sensation is not to bad but definitely feels weird at first but goes away after about 1–2 minutes. After the tingle your lips have a natural pink/red color and are very plump
Rachel T.
Sarver, PA
Review for: Other more...
Best Too Faced product I own. I have one in each of my purses. I put it on when I need a little extra plump before going out. It has a sleek tube that looks like regular gloss. Best product to make your lips appear larger.
This lip gloss is by far my absolute FAVORITE! It comes in a clear gloss and who doesn’t love a clear gloss? It’s super easy to apply and you can literally see your lips getting plumper in a matter of minutes. After applying at least 2 coats you can easily see a difference. And it is very affordable. This product has to be the best lip plumper I have ever tried!
Maria S.
Immokalee
Works perfect. The sensation of this lip injection is real. You can definitely see the difference when you apply this. I love to put this on 1st before I start doing my makeup so once I get to my lips, their extra plumbed. Highly recommend this.
Zoe W.
Tallahassee
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I expected the original clear one to be more glossy, but it does work as a subtle lip plumper. When I went back I saw they had this in different colors and I wear those when going out. I have small lips so need all the help I can get lol but overall I recommend.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
This stuff actually works but I felt like the more I used in the less plumper they looked after application. It has a nice smell and can be used as a subtle lip gloss. I also might just be dreaming it but my lips do look larger now.
Makayla D.
Riverton
Review for: Other more...
This is by far one of my favorite lip injection creams the tube lasts a very long time went way pact my expectations. Even though it is on the higher end it lasts and is well worth it. I will always have this in my make up bag now
Carmen R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It was a great lip product. I felt truly confident with my lips wearing this. I have small lips and it made them appear a lot bigger than normal. I’ve used this product once and I hope to buy it again. I would recommend this to anyone that has my same problem.
HANNAH S.
Anaheim
The too faced lip injection extreme was a very good lip pumper! I think it did meet expectations I have bought it twice! The packaging and decoration were very nice I would buy it again! But be careful because sometimes it hurts a little just a little tingle!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?