BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Nicole B.
Bridgeport, CT
This is my favorite lip gloss. I have to admit the first application of the day is painful but a good painful. It plumps and leaves my lips juicy red. I’ll also use it on top and under any lip color I’m using for the day.
Jessica S.
Cleveland
Absolutely love these lip plumpers they work instantly and make lips look amazing and plump. There’s a definite noticeable difference in lips before and after you apply and they last for a long time! Definitely recommend.
Stacia A.
Visalia, CA
It's definitely an intense tingle after you first put it on but I loved it , and it totally helps when you're wearing a matte hippie and your lips feel kinda dry. I wouldn't recommend doing any kissing while wearing this lol
Milanae T.
It wasn’t he best plumper I’ve used. Didn’t last long. I expected it to last longer but only lasted a couple hours. You have to use a lot to get it to make it work to be honest. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Saedi B.
Provo
I liked the glossy wet look it gave my lips but it really didn’t do much or anything to the size of them! Pretty typical for a lip plumper but way too expensive for it to do nothing! I returned it the week i purchased:/
Marin P.
Eagan, MN
This is alright. It definitely made my lips look bigger for about 30-60 minutes after applying. It had a tingly feel to it and looks very glossy on the lips. It isnt something that I would use regularly or purchase again. I received it in my ipsy bag.
janelln N.
Las vegas, NV
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Ooooooh it stings so gooood! I love the smell of this plumper and it really makes me aware of my lips because of the light sensation it causes. I know it works because my lips even get a smidge pinker due to blood flow!
Jackie J.
It leaves my lips smooth and I feel them plump up. I love this product and I always use it. It has a strange tingling feeling but I don’t really mind it. It also leaves my lips very glossy. I recommend others to use it.
Paulina M.
Oakland
I’m usually good with plumpers and I’ve used many... but this one was a little too tingly. It was the “cayenne” pepper tingle and made me want to take it off right after I put it on. Also, it is very drying on the lips!
♡Cierra S.
I love this product! It really makes my lips pop. The price is a great price for what effect you get. This product tingles your lips for the first few minutes so if you don’t like that feeling i wouldn’t suggest this product to you. I would defiantly recommend this product to others!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?