BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Cassandra K.
Now I do not consider myself to have sensitive lips AT ALL. Usually when people review products saying it was uncomfortable to wear I have no issues with those lippies. However I can't stand this. It leaves my lips sore even after I take it off. There are other plumpers that don't hurt and work better.
Allyson D.
Bethlehem
Probably one of my favorite products. It lasts most of the day and gives your lips a really big plump. Application is super easy and the application stick came very sturdy. Product lays for a long time. I would recommend to others only if they are comfortable with the tingling that the product causes.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio, TX
Love Love LOVE this lip gloss. Works unbelievably well. Nice packaging. A little pricey but a little goes a long way. Bought at ULTA. Starts off like any regular gloss but builds up to a tingling almost light heat sensation. Nothing painful just a strange feeling. Easy to apply. 10/10 would recommend
Claire R.
Kent
The moment I put this product on my lips started to a have a slight tingling burn. I like the fact that it was a clear gloss but the effect of the plumping started to make my lips a bit more pink. Additionally, my lips were definitely feeling and looking a bit more plump. I would recommend this to friends!
Julia E.
Northfield, NJ
This does exactly what the name says. This plumper is lip injections for a day. I could apply this at 8 am and lips would be glossy and plumped for my whole day. I use this all the time and am a long time lover. I would recommend this to anyone who wants bigger lips without the commitment of fillers
Marlene A.
Horizon City
This product gets the job done, it does make your lips pouty the only downfall is that it doesn’t last very long! I would say it plumps your lips for an hour and then your lips go back to their natural size. Also you may feel uncomfortable with the tingling sensation on your lips at first but not painful.
nina b.
FORT BLISS, TX
This lip plumper is like being stung by a bees. It never plumps my lips and just stings all to heck. I wouldn’t recommend wastingg your money on this. The Too Faced brand has gone down hill the last handful of years, with the exception of a few eyeshadow palettes. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme.
Choc. Y.
Philadelphia
I love this product. It DEFINETLY gives you a lot of extra volume to your lips in a few minutes. Put it on before you start applying makeup to get them plumped for your lip application. Or you can simply wear it as a gloss. There is a slight burn when you put the product on for the after the first 2-5 minutes after application, but then it quickly ypes away.
Sadie O.
I love the stinging/burning sensation that comes with this plumper, i feel like it’s actually doing something after i put it on 5 minutes later. I love the watermelon scent & i do feel like it plumps my lips up a good little amount. You lips will get pretty pink so don’t overcome your lips with this! lol
Mayleen D.
Castle Rock
This stuff is pretty awesome. It smells good which helps a lot. It’s not very long lasting i usually have to reapply! But it really works. I have bought it a few times at Sephora and will continue to buy it. Really plumps lips but if you’re sensitive i wouldn’t recommend it because it tingles a lot
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?