BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Disha S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I would say this lip plumper is okay. My lips looked plumper immediately after applying the gloss but the effect didn't last very long at all. If anything I think it provides high shine gloss and a tingly feeling to the lips. I will use it up but won't be repurchasing.
Devon P.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I would say this worked very well. I got it out of pure curiosity. I put it on and minutes later started to feel the tingle. My lips instantly looked fuller and the look lasted the whole afternoon. I would buy the product again.
amra h.
Bowling Green, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This product is AMAZING and it literally makes your lips more plump and it’s just so amazing! My expectations weren’t higher for it but they definitely surpassed them! I’ve bought it multiple times and told my friends about it!
Katlynn M.
Glasgow, KY
In love with this lip plumper. It's my go to almost every day even if I'm not doing a full face of makeup. You instantly feel the tingle in the product and see immediate results. One of my very favorite two faced produts.
Missy J.
It does have some plumping effect. The main plumping ingredient is capsaicin, which is pepper. It might burn some people who are extra sensitive but I had no problem with it in that respect. I was just a little underwhelmed.
Since I love lip injection I wanted to try the extreme and in my own opinion its basically the same product. This one has more tingle but the plump is the same and it doesnt extend past what the org can do. Still Love it.
Cecilia B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one out of my two all time favorite lip plumpers on the market! If you love a strong, tingly, burning sensation in your plumper, this one is definitely for you! Only thing better than this is Soap & Glory Pillow Plumper
Hannah J.
Philadelphia , PA
It plumps lips while still looking natural. Also gives your lips a bitten red color after applied which I like. Very easy to apply but if you get it on the skin around the lips it causes irritation. Only complaint is how little you get for the price because I went through it quickly.
Noheli M.
Thornton, CO
I really like this product, it doesn’t take too long after I put it on to plump my lips. They do last a good amount of time as well, I’ve tried other lip plumpers but this one has to be my absolute favorite! Also love the scent
Kylie D.
Kittanning, PA
I definitely don’t see anything special about this plumper. It stings far more than it plumps. I didn’t dislike the product, but I definitely did not like it enough to justify purchasing any other colors. I will not repurchase when I finish the current tube. Will most likely be passing this along to a friend to try.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?