BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Haley B.
Destin,Fl
This is a great plumper. I have the trial size. And it has lasted me a while. I can only use it every so often because it plumps my whit line around my lips and can look irritated the next day. But other than that....it does it's job!
Chasie C.
Muncie, IN
This was so great! I seen a difference in my lips after using it for just TWO days! It was nice and I got compliments from friends and family saying how wonderful and full my lips looked. I definitely would buy this product again and I even got my mom to buy it ;)
Evelyn S.
This product was a disappointment to me. As it did plump my lips, it didn’t last longer than the 10 minutes it felt to burn. After my lips cooled down it stopped looking plump. And the more I used this product the less it worked. Definitely wouldn’t purchase again.
Mili G.
Winter Garden, FL
This stuff is very interesting. While it does plump up your lips, what they don’t tell you is that they become plump because your skin basically breaks out into hives. I am just not a fan. My lips were swollen for a few days.
Meghan M.
Eagan, MN
Honestly has an extreme plumping effect, which it is correctly marketed as. I wouldn't say its uncomfortable, but it does sting. it is also a very pretty clear gloss just for every day wear or on top of other lipsticks.
Carina G.
Dover , FL
This is a good product, however I don’t really see much of a difference in plumping the lips. Instantly begins to tingle on the lips which makes it seem like it’s working. I would buy again simply because I enjoy the product.
vergina j.
Louisa, KY
When I felt the sting I just knew that it was going to work. And the second thing that I noticed was the smell ! OMG , the smell ... it smells so good ! I really like it and I could see a difference but I was hoping to get mo
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
I loveeeee this lip plumper. The burn/ tingle is great and makes my lips look amazing. It did exactly what I wanted it to! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a good lip plumper that works really well!
Lashyra S.
Sacramento, CA
When you are looking to have that fuller lip, this is one of my favorite products. It's one of the OGs of plumpers and it gives you short term and long term benefits. It has an intense sensation, but it is totally worth it.
taylor c.
Bayonne
Just like 90% of lip plumpers out there, it burns your lips.. However, it does swell your lips & definitely plumps them more than their natural state, but be prepared to experience a little bit of uncomfort in the beginning.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?