BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Katy H.
San Antonio
Review for: Other more...
This product does provide lip plumping when applied. There is a tingling sensation when on lips. Don’t get it outside your lips, because the skin will turn bright red and burn. Not recommended on top of a lipstick I felt like the consistency was a little off when layered.
Dawn C.
Cisco
Glossy and plumps lips well. Builds well under lipstick and long lasting. Great for date night or just everyday use. I bought mine at Sephora. It was kinda pricey but worth the price. Amount of product lasts long depending on uses.
Kimberly A.
Mesa
This is a pretty decent product. It does the tingling sensation that almost all lip plumper’s Will do. The price is OK I think it could’ve been cheaper. But I also do you like that it’s clear with a little bit of iridescence in it.
La R.
Texas
THIS is my favorite of all the too faced lip injections. The packaging was sleek and pretty and I use it with the original one and it’s simple to apply. It does the job and I bought like 3 of them. I really love too faced products
Annette T.
Wadesville
This product kicks butt, I have never loved something so much. The packaging was nice and it’s a good price for what you are getting! I’ve had this product for a while and i use it everyday! I’ll definitely buy more when I run out!
Allison D.
Too Faces Lip Injection extreme is one of if not the best lip plumper I have ever used! It was super easy to apply! I bought it at ULTA Beaty. It was long lasting and I would definitely recommend it to others, originally I bought it off of a recommendation from my friend!
Alaina D.
Perfect for plumping your lips and adding a nice shine. It does have a slight tingling effect but I never experienced any burning. A little on the expensive side but if plumped lips are worth it to you then definitely try this out!
alex g.
Bowling Green, KY
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It is a very good lip plumper, but be warned it does sting for a few minutes and if it touches other than your lips. the area will become red and a little swollen. But, overall as long as you are careful, it is a good product!
Alexandria L.
tempe
Review for: Other more...
This is the exact same thing as the original, it is more expensive though. Not really worth paying more for. Will not by this but will continue using the original. The packing is basic and straight to the point, which I don’t mind.
💛Princess S.
United States
This is a great product. Although it has a very intense sensation while it is on your bare lips. It works its best when used with all other too faced lip product. I would love if they came out with alip injection lip balm or scrub so it can be added to skincare routines.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?