BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Formulated without parabens

Devon P.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
I would say this worked very well. I got it out of pure curiosity. I put it on and minutes later started to feel the tingle. My lips instantly looked fuller and the look lasted the whole afternoon. I would buy the product again.
Disha S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I would say this lip plumper is okay. My lips looked plumper immediately after applying the gloss but the effect didn't last very long at all. If anything I think it provides high shine gloss and a tingly feeling to the lips. I will use it up but won't be repurchasing.
Katlynn M.
Glasgow, KY
In love with this lip plumper. It's my go to almost every day even if I'm not doing a full face of makeup. You instantly feel the tingle in the product and see immediate results. One of my very favorite two faced produts.
Missy J.
It does have some plumping effect. The main plumping ingredient is capsaicin, which is pepper. It might burn some people who are extra sensitive but I had no problem with it in that respect. I was just a little underwhelmed.
Kylie D.
Kittanning, PA
I definitely don’t see anything special about this plumper. It stings far more than it plumps. I didn’t dislike the product, but I definitely did not like it enough to justify purchasing any other colors. I will not repurchase when I finish the current tube. Will most likely be passing this along to a friend to try.
Since I love lip injection I wanted to try the extreme and in my own opinion its basically the same product. This one has more tingle but the plump is the same and it doesnt extend past what the org can do. Still Love it.
Cecilia B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one out of my two all time favorite lip plumpers on the market! If you love a strong, tingly, burning sensation in your plumper, this one is definitely for you! Only thing better than this is Soap & Glory Pillow Plumper
Noheli M.
Thornton, CO
I really like this product, it doesn’t take too long after I put it on to plump my lips. They do last a good amount of time as well, I’ve tried other lip plumpers but this one has to be my absolute favorite! Also love the scent
Brittany F.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I love this product! It offers a perfect about of plumpness to the lips without being too harsh. I love that the formula isn’t sticky or too “goopy” as well. The only downfall for me is the smell- it’s prwttg strongly scented.
Hannah T.
This product is amazing. I use it everyday and it really does make a difference in the size of your lips. I bought it at Sephora although they carry it at ulta also. The tube has lasted me almost a year. I recommend this product to others! It has a great gloss finish
Jackie R.
Does this actually work?
Marisol P.
Socorro, TX
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?
Alba •.