BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Ashley M.
Wanted fuller lips and this is just what this product gave me! Little to no sting and full lips. I like to apply while I’m doing my foundation routine and then wipe off and apply liner and color as usual. Love this product!
Samantha M.
marblehead
This product will 100% change your life. I never had big lips, so every time I wore lipstick I would feel out of place. But when I add this to my look I really feel there is a difference. It gives me confidence to wear lip stick!
August M.
This is really a great product, you can feel it working almost instantly and the product really shows a difference if you continue to use it, although the initial feeling is very strange, it is a very easy way to get a better lip
Katharyn C.
Santa Ana
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
Did not like this product at all. I wanted to try it because I saw many good reviews on this that says it will make lips look fuller but it burned my lips really bad and didn’t do anything to them. My lips looked exactly the same and ended with pain. Wouldn’t recommend.
Melody M.
Valparaiso, IN
Loved this product. Made my lips tingle and they felt and looked fuller after use. Also adds a pretty shine to the lips. Bought some for my girlfriends and they absolutely loved it as well!! I like using it before applying makeup
jehad s.
My favorite lip plumper ever! It's minty and tingly. It actually plumps my lips, while moisturizing them as well. I usually put it first when i start applying my makeup, and by the time i reach the lips they are ready and smooth.
Katie T.
Milwaukee, WI
Best lip plumber I have ever used! I really wanted to get lip injections but was talked out of them... this is honestly the next best thing. The product does sting a bit but is totally worth it. The product causes long term fuller lips which is incredible!
Oli H.
Blacksburg , VA
It definitely got the job done I think this is one of the best plumpers I’ve ever used, it is very easy to apply but it does burn a little at first which is completely normal I recommend this to anyone looking for that extra umph
Jessie D.
Roosevelt, UT
This is one of my favorite lip Pumpers it gives you the perfect sting to your lips to get them nice and plump and also give him a little bit of a flushed look so you have a little bit of color shine and plump I would recommend this one to anyone.
shay p.
Definitely saw a difference in my lips lol and it kind of surprised me . The burning sensation is a little irritating at first but after I used this product for a couple times I didn’t mind it at all . It retails for $28.00 and I purchased it at Sephora Worth the price!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?