BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Gabrielle C.
This is one of my all time favorite products! I use this almost every single day and t still continues to wow me. It plumps your lips and leaves them looking full. I seriously could not live without this product. It sits so comfortable on the lips and has a nice smell! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Abbie S.
This is my favorite lip plumper on the market. I have been using it for YEARS and it never disappoints. A little goes a long way with this product. It gives the perfect plump and tingle with keeping your lips hydrated and fresh with the gloss. I always put this on no matter what lip I have on! Highly recommend
Jazziie B.
Monte Rio, CA
I love using too faced lip injection extreme. It works great, i notice results seconds after i apply it. It's not for people with sensitive skin though. It tends to burn slightly and tingles a lot, but that doesn't bother me. If used everyday, it will eventually make your lips plump without having to apply it.
Cassandra K.
Now I do not consider myself to have sensitive lips AT ALL. Usually when people review products saying it was uncomfortable to wear I have no issues with those lippies. However I can't stand this. It leaves my lips sore even after I take it off. There are other plumpers that don't hurt and work better.
Melanie D.
This is my absolute favorite plumper. It has outperformed everything else. It stings so it might not be great for anyone with sensitive skin or that cant handle the pain. However, the plump you get from this is soo worth it. Its really expensive, given what it is, but when i have extra cash i will repurchase
Savannah C.
Clovis
!!! who needs lip fillers when you have too faced lip injection extreme !!! haha sorry for the dramatic response, but this is something you should always carry around. I fell in love. It plumps up the lips so well. There is a bit of sting on the lips but goes away in a matter of seconds! A little bit of lip liner and this gloss, a look. Highly recommendable 100%
Cora B.
Mansfield
I LOVED this plumper. Definitely adds quite a bit of fullness and is super easy to apply. Not super long lasting but lasts a little longer then other brands I feel. The only thing is it kind of makes my lips and the skin around my lips if I go over my lip line at all a little red. That is the only downfall so apply carefully and maybe add a tinted gloss over it.
Brittany A.
Clinton, MA
I like the sleek packaging of this product and found application to be very easy. This did have a very strong tingling sensation when applied but subsided after a few minutes. It definitely plumped my lips but was also a little goopy, I’m not sure that I would repurchase based on the texture of the product.
Allyson D.
Bethlehem
Probably one of my favorite products. It lasts most of the day and gives your lips a really big plump. Application is super easy and the application stick came very sturdy. Product lays for a long time. I would recommend to others only if they are comfortable with the tingling that the product causes.
Nai C.
Jonesboro
This product is really good if you want to achieve a fuller lip look. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because of the lasting effects for me were not long. It wore off quicker than I wanted it to. I purchased this product from Sephora & I would buy again if I had to but just as long as it will last Ionger
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?