BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lindsay M.
Have been using this baby for years ! One of the best lip plumpers on the market. The tingleing sensation you
Esther F.
Calgary
Too intense for me. The gloss feels very tingly at first and then starts to get warmer. A little bit painful.
Yashomatee R.
Got this in a sample size recently, it's a nice size, fits in my bags perfectly. Gives me that perfect pout.
Marina Z.
Melbourne
It does the job it's suppose too as it says to the extreme makes my lips look like Its photo shop it's great
Denisa M.
Rugby
It plumps my lips so well and they’re very big after I use this, every time I apply it I want to reapply it!
Jenelle H.
New Waterford, NS
Slight tingle after application. However, it goes away after a few moments, really nice shine and not greasy
Rachel T.
Hayle, Cornwall
Not that great a product for the money. To be honest I didn't see that much of a difference after application
pak a.
Toronto
This works so good it makes your lips look so plump and the packages and nice and it is easy to apply and use
Monserrat A.
Espero q me puedan mandar una pieza para poderlo probar he oído buenas reseñas y en cerio lo quiero probar
Emily O.
Review for: Other more...
this product worked well for me and i will continue to purchase this item and recommend it to others !! xx
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?