BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

sahar h.
canada
Does not plump very well and is very sticky. Not a nice consistency. How ever it does have a nice shine.....
Esther F.
Calgary
Too intense for me. The gloss feels very tingly at first and then starts to get warmer. A little bit painful.
Dovile P.
London
Review for: Other more...
best gloss I’ve ever tried! it literally converted me from my matte lip addiction and it doesn’t hurt at all
Megan A.
dubai
Love this lip plumper! Gives a good plump, tingles but not unbearable. Would love it to last a little longer.
Rachel K.
I love this product it’s my go to lip gloss and lip plumber if you are wanting more full plump look get this
Nour S.
Montreal, QC
Thus lios injection in 5 minutes gave me the humongest sexy lips everrrr ! Waaww it really work ! I looove it
Tabigmua M.
Toronto
Love the plump it gives but the stingy tingling sensation is so uncomfortable just makes me so uncomfortable.
Marina Z.
Melbourne
It does the job it's suppose too as it says to the extreme makes my lips look like Its photo shop it's great
Jenna F.
I love this product! Makes my lips look huge 😍 lasts about an hour, looks so plump and perfect for pictures!
Yashomatee R.
Got this in a sample size recently, it's a nice size, fits in my bags perfectly. Gives me that perfect pout.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?