BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

m S.
My favourite lip plumping gloss. It does sting, but it works. It's a nice consistency and is very glossy
JULIA B.
Marrakesh
This is probably one of the few affordable lip plumper that I have used, and it has done an amazing job.
Sarah W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This stuff burns! Definitely gives the results but for sure has more then a strong tingle. It’s amazing !
Niamh T.
Amazing makes your lips feel beautiful and super big as big as Kylie Jenner

You have to buy it is amazing
Monica C.
Such an amazing product, great price for the quality, bought at Sephora. Packaging is great, as is scent.
Haizea C.
Very soft ln the lios and it doesn’t feel tacky or sticky at all. Very nice coverage and a nice package.
Hunter M.
Timmins
Tingly cooling feeling left after applying! Lips feeling plumped after a few seconds! Love this product!
Sarah C.
barrie, ON
Works well as a plumper but I can't stand a sticky gloss.. hair, meet gloss, hair be sticky all day now..
paola V.
ciudad de México
Is súper súper humectand an gives a very beautiful volume to your lips I would like that to last longer😃
Geri A.
Edmonton
Love this product! Love the way it makes my lips tingle and look. It's easy to use and looks just right.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?