BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Lola W.
I find this plumps your lips quite a bit but it dose start to burn as most lip product do
Jennifer R.
miami, florida
This lip plumper are so good and with good quality and I love to use it when I go parties
Alicia M.
Perth
Works like an absolute dream!! Plumps my lips and makes them ho a gorgeous natural shade.
Alba C.
Leaves a fresh, tingly feeling. Gives the lips the feeling of plumpness and nourishment .
Savannah L.
St, AB
This is one of my favorite products by far, it's always in my arsenal of makeup products.
Hannah B.
I love this product!!!! So far the best I have used and can't leave the house without it.
Bianca M.
My lips look smoother with this. I put this before my lipstick, i wait like 10 min before
Rebecca T.
Very good best one yet ! Smooth and easy on the lips :D I would use this all the time :D
Kristina B.
This just feels like it is irritating my lips... might be allergic. So s no for this one.
Karissa W.
edinburgh
Love this! Super effective and the slight stinging isn’t so intense that it’s bothersome.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?