BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sarah W.
Baraboo
This is a really great lip product. It’s really simple to use. A pretty clear tint. I like to put it on while I’m doing my make up. It soaks into the the lips really well. I would recommend it if you are looking for a plumper product.
Lea M.
Millington
My friend bought this and let me borrow it and I would have to say that this lip plumper works very very well, it has a soft feel when its on your lips and the tingling sensation isn’t even bothersome; would definitely buy this myself
Pearl L.
Memphis
I love the feeling it gives my lips and alone like how it give my lips a full shape makes it so much easier to apply my lips stick or whatever I am am in the mood for the fact that it’s a gloss make it and every day easy to go product
Maya D.
Mays landing, NJ
Best product I have ever tried I have gotten this on multiple occasions I recommend it to everyone. As someone with flat lips plumped them up perfectly and it lasts. It’s not too irritating. And I got this at Sephora for a great price
Stephanie P.
Bastrop, TX
This plumper has some serious kick to it! I was definitely satisfied using this. It works well on top of other lip colors as well. $22 is a little pricey for me but I just wouldn’t use it every single day. It’s small enough to take with you and touch up after a few hours too!
Shannon Y.
I personally like the toofaced lip plumper. I’ve used it more then once . It does do what is says it will to do but the results aren’t huge but they are noticeable nor are they permanent. And the tingling u will have to get used to and should go away with in the first week .
sierra s.
Middletown
It’s so long lasting and I can definitely see the difference as soon as I apply it. Super easy to apply and you don’t have to keep applying it throughout the night too much. Good value and not too pricey. Definitely worth it!!!
Shira F.
Chestnut Hill
this is truly an amazing lip plumper. Not only does it plump my lips, but it brings out a really nice natural deep pink/red color in them. Definitely tingles and is a little uncomfortable after application, but certainly is worth it.
justice r.
thornton , CO
BEST LIP PLUMPER IVE EVER USED!!
I usually get my lips filled but on occasion I can so I started using this, and I haven't gotten my lips injected in over a YEAR.
Nancy L.
I was quite disappointed with this product. I purchased the regular lip injection and was very impressed with the outcome and picked this one up expecting a little more. Ironically it seemed to do a lot less for me than the other one. Not horrible but not what was advertised.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?