BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Charlotteee
I was really disappointed in the product, it didn't really plumped my lips, they were only red!
Mia H.
I love this product doesn't sting your lips 5/5 for me, everyone should have this in there bag
Meagan H.
Sudbury, ON
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
The tingle isnt too bad on the lip injection extreme and love the high gloss look of the gloss
Martin Alexis R.
Montrea;
It is a really good lip plumper ,it gets the job done and make your lips look juicy and plump.
sylvia W.
Herring Cove , NS
This definitely makes your lips full you can feel it instantly! It has a iridescent sheen to it
kimberley w.
ipswich
Burnt my lips!!! But did give off an amazing lip effect, made my lips look like holly boons!!!
Hannah N.
The word extreme is not used lightly!! Veryyyyy plumping and works a treat before lipstick etc
evie g.
So pluming and didn’t sting too much this product really helped my insecurities with my lips x
Anna I.
I loved this product when I first out it on but I feel as if within the hour my lips don't stay
Emily A.
Winnipeg, MB
One of my ultimate favourite plumpers, smell delicious and keeps you lips soft. Worth the price
Jackie R.
Does this actually work?
Marisol P.
Socorro, TX
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?
Alba •.