BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sonya B.
Canada
If you were even wanting to have your lips 'done' but didnt want to pay for it use this product. Its amazing!!!!
ivonne f.
I dont have one and i am hoping yall will send me one for a youtube and instagram video i am going to film please
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Woweeee this has a tingle! I guess it's too be expected from the nature of the product not it's a bit much for me
Trace P.
Oshawa, ON
My lips never felt a difference. It was lack luster and made little to no effect. It has an amazing shine to it.
Jackson A.
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
It tickles a little bit in the beggining but its worth it . Your lips will get much fuller and bigger instantly.
Rochelly M.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing ! It works on your lips and you will definitely see a change ! I love this I would recommend it to anyone
Michelle Y.
Ardrossan , North Ayrshire
Absolutely amazing. The results are brilliant. Would definitely recommend if looking for a fuller natural look x
Alisha B.
Really works well, BUT big downside is that my lips stung so badly while applying and they were so red afterwards
Sarah S.
Lindsay, ON
Alright....too much for my face lol
I would recommend for thin lipped women or someone who wants plumped our lips
Hismarelys S.
The sensation is strange but it leaves the beautiful one finish, I am charmed with it! too faced is my favorite!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?