BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Banu Y.
Yalova
This babe working!!! Really working!!! İt was a gift to me and i fall in love when i use it!!! Amazing product!!!
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Woweeee this has a tingle! I guess it's too be expected from the nature of the product not it's a bit much for me
shelby r.
Moorpark, CA
i love this lip plumper!!! it tingles (but it doesn't hurt like the others do) it's a must in your beauty bag!!!!
Michelle Y.
Ardrossan , North Ayrshire
Absolutely amazing. The results are brilliant. Would definitely recommend if looking for a fuller natural look x
Sonya B.
Canada
If you were even wanting to have your lips 'done' but didnt want to pay for it use this product. Its amazing!!!!
Alana M.
Dubai, Jumeirah Lake Towers
I love to use it just few minutes before apply my lipstick, it makes my lips look slightly plumped! I love it ♥️
Van l.
Winnipeg, MB
Purchased at: Sephora
I like it for some different looks but It is too glossy and sticky for me. It has it benefits which moisturizing.
Jaescka F.
Me deja una sensacion de tener labios mas grandes. Es un gloss que no te carga mucho los labios. Es super bueno.
Sarah S.
Lindsay, ON
Alright....too much for my face lol
I would recommend for thin lipped women or someone who wants plumped our lips
Areli G.
Mexicali
Mis labios no eran muy carnosos antes de este producto, siempre me hablaron maravillas de el y ahora lo confirmo.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?