BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Hands down best lip plumper I’ve tried! Got so many compliments on the appearance of my lips. I wore it with a lipsticks dyed all day. You do feel a slight tingling sensation immediately after application. Not at all painful. I absolutely love it. Gave me so much confidence!!!
Loretta W.
New York
This is my top 3 lip gloss I'm a huge fan of this i use it soooooo much it do have a little tingly sensation I'm guessing that's why my lips look so full and juicy
Shireen E.
Good product actually works first time using it it felt weird as in something was burning ur lips but then it actually plumps ur lips and u reapply when product gets off to keep ur lips nice and plumped for the day
saraajayne s.
Maidsville, WV
Definitely works really well. However it stings pretty bad and is pretty sticky. I like the shine and glossiness of it though. Can see a difference pretty quickly.
Angelina R.
Orlando , FL
Normalmente esta marca es súper excelente, me encanta, tengo varios productos pero a veces se me complica comprarlos todos, se lo recomiendo a las personas son de excelente calidad y trae una amplia gama..
Jennifer M.
I wanted this to work, the packaging is adorable. Goes on nicely and then the burn. I can tolerate a lot of discomfort, but this one burns way too intensely. I’m sure it would work great but I can’t leave it on long enough to find out.
Rachel A.
Fremont
This lip plumper really gave me a great tingle! Would I say it gave me Kylie lips? No. But I will say it does look beautiful on the lips. I’ve used it quite a few times since purchasing and I really enjoy the results. I recommend
Brenna F.
Macungie, PA
This lip plumper really works, with minimal pain! It is easy to use and doesn't burn nearly as bad as some other kinds. This was one of many lip plumpers I have tried and it is for sure the best. It is comfortable on the lips and make the process easy! I"ll be purchasing more!
Hali T.
This product is amazing! When I first bought it I was skeptical but it honestly has worked. I'm not saying it has drastically changed my lips but I can see a difference when I use it! I love the tingly sensation it gives me and it has the perfect glossy shine to it! A must try!
Joan D.
Bethesda , MD
This product is ok to me, I’m not really satisfied with it. It makes my lips tingling which I get it when you first applied it to give you that fuller lips and for me I didn’t feel and it didn’t look like last all day. Probably not gonna buy it again.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?