BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Rosie E.
This plumps your lips soooooo much and does not look very natural. However for a night out absolutely amazing product.
Mónica D.
Dallas, TX
I love how it feels and my lips look bigger and beautiful. They don’t look like super big but definitely more kissable
Kenzie C.
Strathroy
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
This product gave me a rash all around my lips and made my lips sting soooo bad it was ridiculous I would not buy again
Jeanne-Marie H.
Bombbbb! It’s very good, it really does plump your lips, it is a great lip gloss. It’s a bit pricey but it’s worth it.
Daria G.
london
Amazing!! Gives you a tingling Feel to your lips but not too painfull. Really makes your lips look fuller and plumper!
Caragh M.
Derry
Amazing, lips look naturally fuller and a lot more plump 100% recommend this Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Xi L.
León, Gto.
I love this product, because even though it burns too, really works super great and leaves you an incredible result <3
Rebecca L.
Sackville, NB
Really does plump my lips! It does cause a burn that can get to a point where it's unbearable, but I love this product
Gioia C.
Immediate effect, but not long-lasting (only few minutes). Despite this, nice touch before applying my usual lipstick.
Kayla M.
Carrying Place, Ontario
Tingled a little more than I expected. Did work fairly well tho. Wouldn't use it all the time but the odd time I would
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?