BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

thea l.
Romania
it looks awesome i wear it almost on a daily basis it lets my lips looking all juicy and plump 10 /20 would recommand
Kelly M.
This has to be the best lip plumper I have ever used ,
It does feel tingly and warm at the start but this goes away !
Alisha C.
Very good made my lips look good and I felt confident when I had this on it met my price range and it’s a good value.
Kyera T.
I love this lip plumper it stings my lips which i like the feeling of, and makes them noticeably plumper after 2 min
rachel k.
Of all the plumpers I've tried so far, this is the only one that gave me the instant gratification I was hoping for
Sarah N.
Really good lip plumber,It really works Im not disappointed,I recommend it for people who make to have bigger lips
Danika J.
Surrey
Love this product really does what it says it will. Lips sting for about 10 seconds then start to plump, looove it
Leone J.
This is one of my favourite products of two-faced it’s nice packaging it’s a nice texture and I would recommend it
Leesa V.
newtownards, down
Slightly tingly but not a massive plumping effect in comparison to others. Perfect I'f you only want a tiny plump.
Madison P.
Mississauga
Adds lots of volume to your lips and feels like a lip gloss! Great to apply lipstick or lip stain on top of.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?