BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Sara S.
chilliwack
Don’t notice a huge difference in plumpness, but adds nice shine and a strong tingle. Pretty average price for product.
Adri B.
Loved this plumper! It made my lips glossy and full, which is what I loved. I definitely recommend this product to all!
Morgane C.
Deinze
It stings my lips to much. Their are other geat lip glosses for a cheaper price. Its a nice tint and is not to sticky.
Gioia C.
Immediate effect, but not long-lasting (only few minutes). Despite this, nice touch before applying my usual lipstick.
Mónica D.
Dallas, TX
I love how it feels and my lips look bigger and beautiful. They don’t look like super big but definitely more kissable
Melanie F.
Ottawa
One of my fave Lip plumpers I've tried so far! would def recommend to anyone looking for a good plumping product
mariana m.
Kind of doesn’t hurt but it’s harsher than a tingling sensation . Definitely works and leaves lips super pink and plump
Nadia S.
brantford
My favourite lip plumper, works really well! A little stingy sensation afterwards but that’s how you now it’s working!
Kelsey P.
Cochrane, AB
Love it. Doesnt hurt as bad as a lot of them and it definitely works. Plumped my lips up amazingly and smells amazing.
Ingrid B.
Strasbourg
Work very well at the start but with time the effect live. It’s still pretty good and it help me drawing my lips.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?