BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Dafina G.
This product is acting really nice the formula is nice and it definitely works you can see the difference in the lips really nice
Jessica H.
I love this stuff!! I started off with the original, but i like the extra plump i get from the extreme! Would reccommend for sure
Andrea G.
Laval
I don’t really like this product because it doesn’t plump that much and it really burns the lips. i would really not recommend it
olivia <.
Love it so much, it really does make a difference TEMPORARILY. So worth the money and is great when taking selfies or going out.
Allison T.
whitby, ON
This is beautiful. Looks great on the lips. Plumps the lips & comes with the expected tingling. I use this as my everyday gloss.
Gabriella A.
kingston
Cheap way of getting plump lips that’s for sure, great product and would definitely try again. One of my favorite brands as well!
Amy D.
Does plump up your lips but is extremely glossy. So if you like the glossy look and feel then this product is definitely for you.
Kerri D.
Toronto
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
My favourite lip plumper. Worth every penny. I have tried many plumping products but this one gives immediate results and lasts.
Shanna L.
Nanton
Like it a lot! I personally find my lips quite thin but with this I feel more confident with how my lips look with color on them!
Adriana R.
Amazing effect, it gives the lips EXTREME fullness and plumpness. It has a great smell and it makes your lips hydrated and glowy.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?