BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Roxanne C.
I like it but i think the price is a little bit overrated for the product.. And it tingles and feels like fire on your lips..
Taylor H.
Pickering, ON
Plumps your lips in seconds ! You will feel a slight tingle at first, but it is completely worth it. The results are amazing.
Shannon M.
London
it works and is very long lasting this is my go to lip plumper. i use this everyday and i only apply it once or twice a day.
Taylor D.
Canada
Tingly goodness. Even feels moisturizing on chapped lips. Smells good. A little tacky but what can you expect. All the gloss
Rebekah A.
Always use this on my daily makeup routine. It takes a few minutes to kick in but it would be great if it lasted a bit longer
Toni N.
Definitely works and give you that filled lip look that you want without having to get injections. Lasts for the time needed
Fatima K.
It only works for a few minutes and wears off. But its a nice gloss as well, so i started just using it as a gloss later on.
Anne-Eli R.
Hull
This works so well! My lips looked 40% bigger at least. I did not mind the tingling, but I wish it was a lityle less glossy.
Pernia Z.
Sharjah , Sharjah
I have 2 of them one for myself and one for my clients....trust me it makes a visible diffrence n made ur lips pouty and plum
Felicia F.
Mississauga, ON
I have been using this for over a year and one small tube had lasted me so long. Subtle plump and quite stingy but effective
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?