BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Nicole S.
Orlando, FL
This lip plumper really works. I would rate it more than 5 stars if i could. It works really fast and the results last for a while z
Esme M.
Works super well, I love this product! highly recommend it! I little goes a long way, I purchased mine at sephora, its long lasting!
Pamela D.
Amazing at plumping your lips. Stay plumped all day I definitely recommend this. Definitely worth the price such an great product.
Alejandra G.
Toluca
Me encanta este producto, funciona de maravilla y además deja los labios hidratados. A mi en lo personal no me causo mucha picazón.
Maddi D.
Super good. Absolutely loved it. 10/10 would recommend to anyone. If you are looking for natural fuller lips then this is for you.
Laura M.
OMG it plumps for days! Stings a lot but comfortably and gets the work done. Just be careful not to apply it in the outer lip line.
Armita M.
Dubai
its really really spicy and to be honest i couldn't really take it. But was pretty effective. A little pricey though .
Jada S.
brampton , ON
Its a great product over all it does what it is supposed to do but ,I would not recommend because it burns my lips so much !
Gabrielle A.
Southport, Queensland
Could not recommend this enough! Leaves me lips so plump, like I've just visited my dr for lip injections! And it's super hydrating
Whitney A.
Guildford
All i can say is wowww this is a must for all year round ! Why waist money on never ending lip fillers when this is more affordable
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?