BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Rivers G.
I love the tingly feeling of this! Apply a small amount at first because it stings but works and the little glitters are everything
Rosie S.
This makes my lips look so plump and full, shine that lasts and looks good all day, works with any makeup look or even on its own!!
Pamela D.
Amazing at plumping your lips. Stay plumped all day I definitely recommend this. Definitely worth the price such an great product.
Gabrielle A.
Southport, Queensland
Could not recommend this enough! Leaves me lips so plump, like I've just visited my dr for lip injections! And it's super hydrating
Chelsea G.
I love this lip product! It has easy application and it definitely plumps my lips. The plumping lasts longer then I expected aswell
Iaysa S.
Mississauga, ON
Just bought this and im already in love with it. One thing I have to say is it works, I put a bit on my lips and noticed the plump.
Hunter T.
Oh my gosh!!!! I don't even know where to start. This stuff works wonders!!!! I love having plump lips and this does just the thing
hana d.
Its very easy to use, it does the job (plumpes you lips) it does cost a bit of money but thats alright. Im glad i have this product
Laura M.
OMG it plumps for days! Stings a lot but comfortably and gets the work done. Just be careful not to apply it in the outer lip line.
aesha n.
This product is amazing. It makes my lips look fuller and the smell is great. I use it everyday for the plumping effect. Worth it !
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?