BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

T H.
New Jersey
I really like this product. I have owned this for a little under a year and love the smell, packaging, how glossy and shiny the formula is(but not too sticky). It has a sharp tingle feeling which i know some people hate but i love tingles!
Janelle H.
Springville
I like this plumper but it could use improvement. it was easy to apply and use but i thought my lips would never stop tingling. i know thats what it is supposed to feel like but it went on for about 30 minutes. i might use again, depends.
Sehila J.
Surprise
I already have big lips I don’t really notice the difference but my lips get red & burn. Sometimes it works and other times it doesn’t. I bought this product at Sephora. Yes I will buy again and recommend this product to all my friends!
McKenna R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
definitely plumped my lips! i use this anytime i want bigger looking lips. it makes my lipstick look so good! it is drying, so i use a good chapstick before and after. i got this in an ipsy bag and has not run out after almost 6 months.
Mike S.
Mohegan Lake
Review for: Other more...
The product feels like you rubbed hot peppers on your lips, it's more of a hot feeling than a tingling sensation. It did have a small effect on my lips and felt nice but didn't PLUMP them. I know it's not botox in a bottle but it was more of a hot flash on my lips and the effect wasn't very long lasting.
Dawson A.
Portland
This is the best lip plumper I have tried. It’s super potent and lasts for a long time (at least 10 minutes). It’s not sticky and does not leave a residue. I also love the slight iridescence it has. Overall this product is amazing and would buy again.
rya g.
WA
PAINFUL!!! Felt like bee stings but the end result is worth it, beautiful full plump lips that have a sexy shine along with it. Bought it twice because I use it nearly everyday, and everytime I wear makeup for added wow to my lip looks.
Karen A.
Santa Ana, CA
This lip plumper is one of my favorites. It is my first time using this and I fell in love with it. I bought this at Sephora. This absolutely met my expectations. I would definitely buy this again. Also I would recommend this to people who love lip plumper.
Cassandra J.
FRANKLIN, WI
I’m iffy on this product. I received a sample from Ipsy and when you put it on it has an intense tingling feeling. I don’t know if it necessarily works but I kind of like using it. I don’t think I would purchase a full size though.
Aby W.
Reading , PA
Hands down my favorite purchase of 2017! Not only does this hydrate my lips, it provides instant & long-term plumping results. It does have a strong tingly feeling, however that doesn’t bother me at all. Also has a nice smell & texture.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?