BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Rachel E.
Oshawa, ON
It didn't work for me, I don't know what else I can say here... it looks nice as a gloss and that's all, won't buy again.
Grace B.
i feel like this product doesn't make my lips enlargen as much as it used to make them? i love the way it tingles though
Megan L.
Great ! You can feel it working on the lips with a tingle which I love because then you know it's working ! Great product
abir f.
its good makes the lip plump a bit its soft and smooth and also shiny but theres other brands i recommend called plump it
sarah g.
calgary
Love, not only does it make my lips look less textured but this is one of the few that actually gives a plumping effect.
Victoria M.
Glasgow, Renfrewshire
This is amazing. All the beauty without the pain, the best lip plumper I have used. Highly recommend well worth the cost.
Sydney M.
Chelmsford, ON
HURTS SO BAD but I can only assume that's because it works! Love the colors in the tube, just wish it wasn't so expensive
Su M.
San Juan
Got this on an ipsy bag and was dying to try it. It definitely makes an instant difference in your lips once its applied.
Nawal H.
Cornwall
Saw it online! Tried it in right away.. i have to say i didnt feel any tingling or stinging for about 2 min. I rubbed my lips together a couple times and then it started. It was not that painful! It felt like a vibration and a little bit of stinging but only for 3 min or so. I will definitely be buying in more colors. And i plan on using this as a everyday lip with maybe a gloss over it or just to give it a pop of color. But i do highly recommend. I was worried because other people have said it hurts to where they took it iff right away. But for me that wasnt the case. And it did plump my lips up as well!
Desire'th M.
es un producto muy recombendable solo que arde mucho despues de que te lo pones 😊😊😊 pero te quedan unos labios super cool
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?