BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Camila P.
New Jersey
I like it, but it really irritates my lips :( I have really big ones but wanted to give them a better shape, and it didn't end up as I wanted
Darily O.
Calexico, CA
Es un poco molesto, pero me encanta el resultado, se ven muy lindos y naturales! Me encanto, quisiera volverlo a probar, solo lo use una vez
Amanda R.
11/10 would get again! My top lip is tiny compared to my bottom and this stuff works wonders! I'll always have one of these in my makeup bag
Stepha J.
Laval, QC
Personnally my favorite !!! Highley recommended , not that pricey smells great , got it first as a gift and have been buying it ever since :)
Joan D.
Paris
Definitely plums really well but it is a little rough on the edges, it leaves a little bit of a red mark on the edges but it’s overall great.
Rahma M.
This product does as it states. I usually use s lip scrub before and then apply a very light Color on the inner of my lips to enhance my lips
Jacey F.
Cole Harbour
LOVE this lip plumper!!!! if you like the tingling sensation a lip plumper gives you’ll LOVE this! it keeps my lips plump and it looks great!
christina s.
The lip injection was just amazing. It is a little painful but in a tingly way. It was way better than i expected im gonna purchase this item
Khira a.
whitewood
Amazing!!!!!

I love this lip plumper so much & and there’s no other like it! Easy to apply/ use. Long lasting & would 10/10 recommend!! ❤️.
Caprice S.
I love this lip plumper ,as it really does make your lips look fuller and gorgeous however, i personally think it should be a bit cheaper.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?