BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jayne M.
bangor
I already have lip fillers but this just makes them slightly bigger, it does sting but it’s good and you can definitely see the difference
Lauren M.
Makes lips tingly while giving a "plumped" effect. Works quite well. Personally would enjoy it more if it didnt make lips hurt while using.
Ryan G.
Lip plumping and softening! Good and nice! Only problem was it dried out my lips after about an hour. Just needs more application I guess?
nikki k.
Calgary, AB
Still have yet to find a good plumper, this product looks very promising 🤔🤯 Would absolutely love to test such a professional product out!
Khira a.
whitewood
Amazing!!!!!

I love this lip plumper so much & and there’s no other like it! Easy to apply/ use. Long lasting & would 10/10 recommend!! ❤️.
Abbey B.
Plumps my lips amazingly!! My go to lip plumper, would prefer it over anything else. Also moisturises my lips because they’re always dry :(
Jasmine L.
Best lip plumper I have ever got.. jus love this product.. it's a must have n ll definitely meet ya expectations.. available on Sephora. Ae
Aroha-Ana S.
At first I was not loving it but I used it more and more I learned to love it my lips are just the best because if this!! Too faced love it
Felica C.
Goulais river , ON
I feel that it definitely works temporarily. Kind of a tingling sensation as well. I got this in my Ipsy bag so I’m not sure of the price.
Halle W.
Lethbridge, AB
Love this stuff, I put on before I start doing my makeup so by the time I’m finish my lips feel plump and I apply my lipgloss for the day.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?