BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Brooke S.
Does its job well but also burns a little bit and turned my lips really bright red. Lasted 2 hours and made applying lipstick easier though! 4/10
mia s.
Basingstoke, Hampshire
This product is amazing. It really plumps your lips. I found it very moisturising as well. However it can feel a bit weird when you put it on.
alexa b.
Would not recommend. It leaves a tingly feel but does not plump, just stimulates blood flow and makes you lips redder. It's not worth the money
jennifer m.
carcassonne
J’adore ce produit repulpe très très bien ne colle pas, je l’utilise tout les jours j’adore vraiment ce produit qui fait partie de mes favoris
Shefali A.
gurgaon
Does what it is meant for. Liked it. Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme. It’s very easy to apply. Can also be applied over the lipstick.
Morgan V.
Sudbury, ON
This product works well but I find the full size to be quite expensive. It also is a bit harsh on the lips and I find it can make my lips dry.
Gabrielle L.
Dartmouth , KY
Overall loved the product, felt it plump my lips up a bit immediately. Does leave your lips feeling slightly stingy for a little while though.
Kristine H.
Lynden, WA
This definitely works - gives an intense tingling feeling and gloss effect. The only issue is, that you can’t really put anything on after it.
Emelie A.
I love this product although it doesn't stay on the lips as long as some other brands but I love the packaging & it does the job for the price!
Michelle B.
Toronto, ON
Too Faced lip injection extreme is my favorite lip gloss ever! your lips feel so plump, conditioned, and glossy you feel great/sexy wearing it
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?