BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

💁🏽 M.
Preston
Love it makes me feel so good about my lips 👄 without needing lip fillers and definitely met my expectations. Too faced has the cutest packaging.
Brooke M.
Windsor, Berkshire, UK
Amazing!! Made my lips look and feel great all night. Will definitely be using this on all my nights out.
Talisha P.
Stings when applied on to the lips but turns out alright, not a big change but just a little more plumped. A bit too pricy for a small lip plumper tho.
❥kira S.
Bentley
It wasn't as good as the other one. This one kind of tingled which is part of the plumping but my lips are kind of sensitive, it has a nice sleek look
Liberty B.
Brandon, Manitoba
Product leaves lips plump and smooth. Lips are not over plump, though product could plump the lips more. Overall, love the product and would recommend!
Maria R.
I like how it looks and how big my lips get but it doesnt last too long !  It works alright but i think it is a little too pricey for how it works
kelsey m.
Coquitlam, BC
It works well to plump your lips, it is a little intense for my lips but the feeling goes away quickley and I don't use it everyday so I'm ok with it.
Erin G.
174 bell street, Glasgow city centre
Does what it says on the tube! Extremely plumping but does tingle like hell! Would recommend if you can put up with it! Clear gloss with bit of shimmer
amasha p.
Srilanka
It is tingle on the lips and It will makes your plumper❤️This is my favorite🙏I use this before apply lipstick and after little bit on the lipstick too🙅
Melody Y.
This lip plumper works so well, it's crazy. Makes my lips huge for a long period of time. Only problem is that it stings for the first couple minutes.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?