BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Amanda L.
Definitely saw signs of plumping with this product and it has become a staple in my "going out" make up. The tingling sensation is annoying but goes away after a few minutes. Worth it!
Sim B.
Brampton, ON
THIS PRODUCT IS THE BOMB DOT COM! IT MAKES MY LIPS SUPER DUPER LUCIOUS AND BIG WITHOUT THE EXPENSIVE SURGERY!!! ITS REALLY AMAZING AND WORKS WELL UNDER LIPSTICK GLOSS AND MATTE ITS TRULY A GOD PRODUCT!
Vania D.
Veracruz, Veracruz
Okay this product is the best thing I've ever use, it really works! I need to say that at first I was nervous because I've beber has use anything like that, but when I try on it I definetely fell in love, I love it!
Cheyenne D.
I love it! Definitely makes my lips look fuller. I also used the regular version of this but I feel like this one doesn't sting as much for some reason.
Skye P.
The first application can be a little comfortable as it does tingle and sting your lips a little bit but is definitely tolerable. After you wait a few minutes you can definitely notice a difference, your lips look very luscious and very pretty. I also noticed that you get a little bit of a pinky/ rose colour added to your lips!
Stephanie H.
Windsor
I thoroughly enjoyed how the product left my skin clear, soft and glowing the whole day. Was very simple to do and all natural. I would definitely use this product again. It was very gentle on the skin. They could have made the mask smell better Overall 10/10
Dana N.
St. John's
Burns but not horribly, shows better results than Grande Cosmetics. Currently the one I'm using right now, may switch if I can find something better. But right now this is my go-to
Leah s.
Ip143ah
This product is good at Plumping but can be quiet painful. I love too faced as a brand, they do very good products and definitely worth the money!
Laura C.
Edmonton, AB
Plump and round like you’ve had injectables! Next best thing! If you can handle the burn it works amazing. My lips literally double in size lol.
olivia y.

these products are super hard to connseguir in my city and I'm from Sinaloa Culiacán odd person here and it handles eh I had the opportunity to try too faced and the truth is incredible
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?