BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

christina s.
The lip injection was just amazing. It is a little painful but in a tingly way. It was way better than i expected im gonna purchase this item
Camila P.
New Jersey
I like it, but it really irritates my lips :( I have really big ones but wanted to give them a better shape, and it didn't end up as I wanted
Amanda R.
11/10 would get again! My top lip is tiny compared to my bottom and this stuff works wonders! I'll always have one of these in my makeup bag
Lauren R.
100 mile house
This is a good product of you want your lips a little bit bigger. This product wasn’t for me. Wasn’t really into my lips almost feeling numb.
Rahma M.
This product does as it states. I usually use s lip scrub before and then apply a very light Color on the inner of my lips to enhance my lips
Vicky M.
Sarnia
Loved this. Nice high shine. Took a while to get used to the tingling lol. Not sure how plumper my lips are bit I like the gloss regardless.
Joan D.
Paris
Definitely plums really well but it is a little rough on the edges, it leaves a little bit of a red mark on the edges but it’s overall great.
raquelle t.
North Vancouver, BC
hurts your lips and makes them burn also leaves them super red but it does make your lips look slightly more plump for a short period of time
Sarah A.
Makes my lips so plump after I apply it. It doesn’t leave my lips dry at all, always keeps them moisturized. Love this! Totally recommend it.
Deanna A.
Does not last very long! As soon as it becomes plump, the effects diminish leaving behind very red and patchy lips and surrounding area!! :(
Jackie R.
Does this actually work?
Marisol P.
Socorro, TX
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?
Alba •.