BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

tira s.
las vegas
I do love the way this product makes my lips look before I put on my lipstick but jeez does it burn, not just a slight tingle but a definite burn. I can only keep it on for about 5-10 mins before I have to wipe it off
Sadaf A.
katy
It’s an effective lip plumper that works fast. It has delicious smell and does it job well! The only thing is the consistency is thick and may feel heavy on your lips. But honestly the super shine and the tints that are available are just adorable.
Shelly S.
Lincoln city
Purchased at: Sephora
Wow! I put this on my lips and it gets to plumping. It leaves my lips looking full and pouty. I am so impressed with this product. I would recommend it if you are looking for extra on your lips! This does the job! You won’t be dissatisfied!
Madison W.
ALL TIME FAVORITE LIP PLUMPER. Soooo worth the money and completely love this product. Lips obviously get red but worth it. Plumps more than any plumper I have ever used. 100% recommend too anyone and everyone that needs a reliable plumper ! Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Jade G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme more...
One of my go to lip plumpers, doesn’t have an extreme burn but gives you a tingle and definitely makes a difference in volume. It is on the pricey side but i think the product itself it’s worth the cost. Safe for sensitive lips like myself.
Halle H.
Medford, MA
I absolutely love this product, it really works! Right when you put it on you feel it start to tingle within minutes! If you look in a mirror you can physically see your lips swell red, but don’t fear it actually looks like a lip injection. The only thing I could complain about is that your lips do not stay moisturized long term so you have to reapply a couple times throughout the day.
Sιℓνιa C.
Love these lip plumpers, they smell delicious and give me lips that little extra plump they been, packaging is nice and the price is even better, super affordable. The plumping effect could be a little longer, but I would still recommend it
Paige F.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This gives u a really pretty plump to your lips while still looking natural👄whould recommend and they also come in mini sizes for travel with is very convenientToo Faced Lip Injection Extreme
Addy K.
This product really works! It does have a strong stinging sensation but it really does plump the lips. It also has a slight grape scent but that does bother me. I over all really love this product and would recommend!
Ali M.
Overland Park, KS
If you’re looking for a dramatic lip plump, I recommend this product to everyone! It gives you a very tingly sensation, but it’s tolerable and this product makes your lips SO SOFT. I bought mine from Sephora and the price was actually not as bad as I thought. I will continue to buy!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?