BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme
When you first put it on you get a tingling sensation. It may burn just a tad bit but the smell is amazing. I feel like my lips are plump once the product has set. I can't live without this product. Love it and purchase it all the time!
Stefanie T.
Windsor Locks, CT
I actually just got this the other day. I'd have to say this: it doesn't really plump your lips. It's a great gloss, not sticky and tastes kinda sweet but even though it feels tingly on your lips I didn't notice much of a difference.
Samantha T.
Your lips will tingle and you may need to use a bit more than you expect but you will get plumper lips, how long you want it to last is what will decide the frequency of use.
Viktoriya F.
Toronto
This product works so well. It really puts me in the mood for a Kylie Jenner costume. I already have naturally plump lips so this product just helps it look fuller. I would definitely recommend buying it.
Asia H.
Grand Rapids, MI
My new partner in crime! I absolutely love this stuff. I see such a big difference in my lips when I use it daily. In time my lips are naturally bigger and just need a little boost throughout the days
AM 🐢.
Tegucigalpa
Not of my favs. Used it a couple of time and worked for about an hour or so. Got frustrated so I returned it . The glow of your lips was just not as fabulous as promised and is not long lasting at all .
Alyssa J.
London , ON
These results don't last for long. But it does work and it has a chemically smell which I wasn't a fan of. Also after a period of time it just stops working which is sad because i don't want to spend $30 on a lip plumper for it not to work
Ceban H.
I love this lip plumper I have small lips this lips gloss gives it a more plump look and mekes my lips soft and jucy loving it ❤❤❤❤Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Gloss️️️️ the maybelline is a good dupe fo
My lips go from a 2 to a 8 when I use this lip plumper, a very tingly feeling at first which it quite satisfying to me. It lasts a very long time aswell so you don't have to worry if your going to an event that your lips will deflate.
Ashley Y.
Love this lip plumper!! I prefer it over the soap and glory though I do find myself reapplying it a few times throughout the day. I love the initial feel after I just put it on. Does sting a little bit most lip plumbers do as they are irritants
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?