BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Kayla J.
Nsw
This product is okay, i found that it makes like i have little ants on my lips, i do not like the feeling but it does in the end give you a more plump lip.
Keisha J.
Saw a noticeable difference in lips, had a cooling feeling when applied but didn't burn. Would recommend to someone in the market for this kind of product.
Adora C.
Selangor
This is not too bad. I definitely feel stings when I used this like my lips were literally being injected. It did plump my lips up by 5%? Would love more.
Sana Y.
Hamilton
It stings but works really well. There is a visible difference in lip size as well as color, definitely worth it for someone self conscious of their lips.
Yzabel D.
Ottawa, ON
Have tried this and definitely gives you a nice plumped lip for a night out when you want a fuller lip look! Tingles but definitely works and does the job!
Flora H.
Beechhurst, NY
This is a staple in my collection! It makes your lips super plump and smooth before you apply any lip product and it makes your lipstick stay soooooo long!
Eliann R.
miami, FL
this product made my lips look like the kylie jenner without any high end thing! its not pricey for the final product!. a friend of my bought it at ultra.
Alejandra M.
Pierrefonds, QC
I like that the product does plump your lips and adds color, combined with Benetint rose-tinted lip & cheek stain it is amazing. But it does not last much.
Kati P.
Waterloo
I definitely noticed results from this lip plumper. I love how it's a clear coat so you can wear any colour you want with it and get that plumping effect.
Isabelle S.
Burlington
Really cool it worked really well and I look like I had Kylie Jenner lips ha ha it was very nice and I buy her all the time and I wear it every single day
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?