BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jessica G.
This smells absolutely gorgeous, it looks super pretty on, the packaging is to die for and it works! It doesn’t work as amazing as you’d expect but after using it before lipstick, I definitely see a small difference. Feels comfortable too! It does have a slight uncomfortable sting to it when you first apply it though!
Yami R.
I love this product it smells really good. For my high school prom I went to go get my makeup done and the lady gave me an option of lipstick or the lip injection it did come on a bit sticky but overall gave my lips a nice plump!
Ancar P.
Love it . The burning is ok and my lips look awesome when i am using it😍😍I like to put it on before a go to sleep cause when i wake up the next day my lips look amaizing 💋👄
Caroline S.
Virum
I Really like it. It did what it was supposed to do, and I am very happy with my purchase!! I liked how it felt on the lips. The Price is Not that bad, for What it does. I would recommend it to others.
Jess P.
This product is my life. I have such thin lips and this lip plumper makes my lips look like they are full and glossy ! It smells so good and I love how it actually mosisturizes my lips at the same time. I swear by this product.
victoria h.
Hamilton, ON
I love love love this lip plumper! It's honestly so good and works! It's great even under a lip stick it definitely is one of the bests I got it at sephora and it's amazing keeps your lips full for hours
Katya A.
No lo he probado, me encantaría hacerlo pero según la reseña que ya he visto y leído tiene resultados extraordinarios al instante, con un poco de comezón pero soportable.
STEPHANIE S.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, I CAN FEEL MY LIPS SEXY, SOFTLY AND VERY EXTREME, ITS LAST A MEDIUM TIME, AND I PREFER THE MATTE COLOR. IT IS VERY EASY TO APPLY, BUT I CANT FIND IT HERE IN PERU, SO SOMETIMES I CAN TRY IT ON ALL I WANT TO
Sarah A.
Got this in my ipsy bag a few months back. It's a really nice smooth lip gloss with the added plumper. I likehow the colour of it is clear with a hint of rainbow shimmer.
Beatriz A.
Dudelange
This product is my everyday go to. When I put these on my lips, they feel so amazing and big also the price is amazing! I saw unreal results on my lips since I bought this so I recommend it to you and I will buy it every time!
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?