BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Frankee H.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
I used to have a non existent top lip, and before I decided to have lip fillers I just used to use this and it's brilliant. It lasts such a long time (6-12 hours depending) I still use it now along side lip fillers and I love the natural plumpness it gives my lips.
Areliz P.
sonora
Hace unos dias vi un video enseñando este producto donde si servia pero lo. Malo es que te quemas practicamente la boca asi que estaria chevere probarlo y haber que sucede
Amanda H.
Lloydminster
I really didn't notice a difference people said they could actuallu see it, i felt it but i didn't see it , and was told its almost too hot on the lips but i thought it was mild, and goes away quickly
Amelia J.
First time trying this product and I absolutely loved it!! There was a noticeable difference and made my makeup look complete. Loved the packaging as always with too faced products! Great value for money and will be buying again :)
Ella M.
it works a miracle but smells soo good. It makes your lips look more plump and red. I am a first timer user but i will buy another. Its a good value but not tooo price. the packaging of the "gloss" is very simple but classy. I would definitely recommend it to others.
clara B.
This product had some mixed reviews on the Sephora website and I see why as this made my lips and around my mouth red and tingly. It definitely works in making your lips look plumper but it took a while for the redness to go down.
Shorty H.
Loved the tingly feeling this gives your lips, it really gave the impression my lips were plumper/bigger and lasted that way for at least half the day. The texture isn't too thick and gloopy so it feels nice on your lips and size of the product is good to pop in your bag or purse if your on the go. This product also lasted me months so it is well worth the money! :)
Amy A.
This product did not have the plumping effect I desired. Once applied the product would sting my lips for up to 10 minutes then I could tell that they were swelling (plumping). I use this product everytime I wear a matte liquid lipstick. I recommend this to people if they can take the little sting that comes with it.
Rosie M.
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It really makes no sense to me how some days I feel the tingling sensation just as my lips start to look fuller and other days, I get no tingling sensation whatsoever. Those days it pretty much seems that I put lip gloss on.
Beeenn A.
Lynnwood, WA
This lip plumper is amazing!! It honestly plumps your lips soo much! The only thing that's kind of a bummer for me is the burning, needle feeling of it plumber your lips, at least for me, but! All in all I love this and still continue to use it day in and day out
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?