BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Jen H.
Oh the tingles!!! Beauty is pain right!? Lol Honestly though, this stuff does work and you do see some slight results. It gives you a natural looking post and the tingles aren't all that bad.
Jennifer W.
my favorite lip plumpers. i love how i can feel them working. it feels great on the lips in the winter. my lips are thin and i cannot live without these lip plumpers. will def repurchse
Destiny
Silver Springs, FL
It doesn't make my lips tingle that much which is a good thing, but I can't really tell if it makes that much of a difference to the appearance of my lip size. I'll still use it for the nice gloss aspect though!!
Christina P.
Was not the best lip-plumper but it was not the worst one either. Personally I do not like cinnimon and that was a main ingredient. The plumper did do it's job of giving me fuller lips and it also had a nice gloss.
sabrina b.
This lip plumper is bomb
i buy mine at sephora
feel a tingling sensation and my lips look instantly plump
you see the difference
i love put my matte liquid lipstick on top of it
it not a long lasting but defenetly worth it
vanessa c.
Toronto, ON
very effective lip plumper. tingles for a bit (which i love) and noticeable difference in how plump my lips look. would've gave 5 stars but it only lasts max 2-3 hours, but compared to others i've tried that is a good amount of time. have repurchased atleast 3 of these and will continue to do so.
micaela s.
I'm really like this product, it burns at first but after a few uses it settles in, it really does help your lips and it moisturizes like you wouldn't believe surprisingly. Even tho, its not the best ive tried.
Alexis K.
Fort Erie , ON
I don't like this one at all it didn't plump my lips or do anything at all . Pricey for a bad product , I personally don't like it and it didn't meet my expectations . It doesn't have a good packaging . Wouldn't buy again
Vanessa B.
Makes my lips extremely extremely dry and sore and red , it does a good job plumping it for those reasons but not worth the discomfort but it is a good product other than the tingle .
Emma M.
I felt like this product did give me a great result. It did meet my expectations for a lip plumper but it had a funny feeling on the lips. Very sleek nice packaging and would recommend this product to others.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?