BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Renee G.
Milan, Milan
Although it delivered the plumping effect, I wasn't thrilled by the results on my lips + it was way too sticky for my taste!
I was okay with the tingling effect, is not that terrible but I don't think it's worth the money.
Taylor B.
Very good product, it smells really nice and if you happen to taste some it is not that bad. I definitely saw an improvement in the fullness of my lips. I wouldn't say it lasted all day just top up to how long you need it for. It will last me a long time but will buy again!
Sama S.
I bought this because of the raving reviews I was reading and watching on YouTube. Well, it does what it says it's suppose to do. When first applied, there is a tingle on the lips, and you can see a difference in the lips growth. Overall, a good purchase. I am happy with this.
Britany D.
Edmonton, AB
Too intense of a stinging feeling for me! I also absolutely hate hate the smell! I have tried this a few times and it just doesn't do it for me. I would pick others before this one
Frankee H.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
I used to have a non existent top lip, and before I decided to have lip fillers I just used to use this and it's brilliant. It lasts such a long time (6-12 hours depending) I still use it now along side lip fillers and I love the natural plumpness it gives my lips.
Amanda H.
Lloydminster
I really didn't notice a difference people said they could actuallu see it, i felt it but i didn't see it , and was told its almost too hot on the lips but i thought it was mild, and goes away quickly
Areliz P.
sonora
Hace unos dias vi un video enseñando este producto donde si servia pero lo. Malo es que te quemas practicamente la boca asi que estaria chevere probarlo y haber que sucede
Juli V.
Langley, BC
Absolutely love this product! Goes on nicely...not to thick. Lasts pretty long seeing as you feel that plump almost instantly. And the scent is yummy!!! I feel it gives me the suttle plump I like!
Sarah M.
WOWWWWW this lip plumper is LIFE. I literally have re-purchased maybe 3 times so far. I apply it first before doing the rest of my makeup and by the time I finish it gives my lips the perfect amount of plump! Also the scent is amazing.. Forever my holy grail product....!!!
Shorty H.
Loved the tingly feeling this gives your lips, it really gave the impression my lips were plumper/bigger and lasted that way for at least half the day. The texture isn't too thick and gloopy so it feels nice on your lips and size of the product is good to pop in your bag or purse if your on the go. This product also lasted me months so it is well worth the money! :)
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?