BY TOO FACED #6 in Lip Plumper

• 0.14 Fl. Oz. / 4 mL
  • *Vegan-friendly
  • *Formulated without parabens

Varnika S.
This lip plumper from too faced is a decent product and might work for some and not for others. It is clear and has a gel like consistency and cause a tingling sensation after a a few seconds of application. For me it has worked slightly and the effect stays put for about 45 minutes.
Natasha C.
FORT ST. JOHN
Love this stuff. If I'm going out anywhere you can bet I have this with me. Gives just enough plump and makes them look even better with the right shade of lip gloss or tint
Habiba I.
Saw instant results in the first week of using this and got a lot of compliments. I was always insecure about my lips and I'm not willing to pay hundreds for lip injections so this was my best bet. However, after around three weeks it's not as strong of a tingle but it still works.
Monique V.
I absolutely love this
It works so well and stays for such a long time
I recommend this to everyone
It does tingle a lot if not burn when you put it on but you can see the results almost instantly
Imaan S.
West Vancouver, BC
ABSOLUTELY OBSESSED! The name of the product says it all. Perfectly plump lips that everyone will be looking at. I wear this as my daily lipgloss and continue to get compliments on it all the time.
Jordan H.
Victoria, BC
Its ok. It worked at first really well and didnt sting too much. I find a lot of lip plumpers fail, just money grabs, but this one definitely works waayy better than others!
Shenelle H.
I love the tingling sensation. At first it was overwhelming, but you get used to it and it let's you know it's working. I noticed it does plump your lips, but only slightly
Sandra N.
Quick boost to plumping your lips without the pain of getting your lips done!
For the oerfect pout apply it before your lipstick and outline with your fm favourite lip liner for the kissable pout 😘
Shihina R.
So far, I've been using it for 2 weeks and I apply 5-6 days a week, my lips have slightly plumped. But itshe supposed to be a treatment so I'll keep applying it while looking for another brand.
Jessica B.
Sylvan Lake, AB
I'm not overly crazy about the smell of this product, but it's easy to overcome as the results are so fast and noticible. This is perfect underneath a gloss, and my lips feel full for quite a while.
Jackie R.
Mesquite, TX
Does it really work ?
Jennifer F.
El Paso, TX
Did this really burn your lips ?